Egypt’s PM in Tunis late April to Deliver Mubarak’s Message to Bin Ali
Egyptian Prime Minister will visit Tunisia on April 27 to deliver a massage from President Hosni Mubarak to his Tunisian counterpart Zein el Abideen bin Ali, reported Al Gomhoriyya Arabic daily.
Bin Ali is scheduled to receive the PM at the end of the meetings of the Egyptian-Tunisian Higher Committee, which will start on Tuesday next week.
The committee is headed by Ebeid and his counterpart Mohammad Ghannoushi and will discuss ways of boosting economic cooperation, investment and trade exchange.
The paper said the two Arab African countries will sign nine agreements of trade cooperation.
Ebeid has just finished a tour of three Gulf countries that took him to Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and the UAE – Albawaba.com
- Egyptian PM Due in Tunis for Joint Committee Meeting, Arab Economic Summit Preparations
- Egypt’s PM to Deliver Message from Mubarak to Jordan’s King
- Egypt, Tunisia Call for Ending ‘Deteriorating’ Situation in Middle East
- Jordanian Prime Minister in Egypt
- Egypt’s PM in Jordan for Talks on Economic, Regional Issues