Egypt Creates 170,000 Civil Service Jobs
Egypt will on Saturday announce the criteria and regulations for 170,000 vacancies available in government agencies throughout the country, according to Al Ahram Arabic daily on Friday.
According to the paper, 8,800 jobs out of this total are allocated for applicants with special needs.
The Ministry of Administrative Development has prepared a booklet describing the jobs and the qualifications required for each. Interested Egyptians will have to apply personally within a period of 15 days starting Saturday – Albawaba.com
- Egypt Says it Secured 80,000 Jobs for its Citizens in Arab Countries Last Year
- 55 Percent of Advertised Jobs Go to University Graduates in Egypt
- Over 800,000 Saudis waiting for govt jobs
- Lebanese Government Tackles Challenge of Merit-Only State Appointments
- Five Arrested in Egypt for Forging Work Permits