Update on Egypt: security forces hunting Morsi supporters
Egyptian security forces on Friday began hunting supporters of former President Morsi in the town of Kerdasa Friday following their "return" to the village Thursday, according to Reuters. After clashes between security forces and residents of the Islamist stronghold, 85 people so far have been arrested.
Security forces have not been in Kerdasa since August 14 when attacks on the main police station in the town killed 11 officers.
- Hunt continues after Egypt recovers Kerdasa
- Renewed clashes between pro-Morsi supporters, police in Egypt's Sharqiya
- 51 arrested during Egypt police raid on Islamist stronghold in Cairo district
- More than 3,500 Brotherhood members arrested since pro-Morsi crackdown - official
- 3 dead in brutal clashes on first day of Egypt's constitution vote