Egypt Making Movie On Mohammad Durra
Egyptian actor Wael Nour and scriptwriter Ibrahim Masoud have started work on a movie based on the martyred Palestinian child, Mohammad Durra, who died in the arms of his father during clashes in Gazza.
According to AFP, Nour said that alongside Masoud, the two have been working for two days on the script and are planning on travelling to Amman, Jordan in order to meet with the child’s father.
Nour also stated that the film in which he will be playing the father will be funded by an Egyptian businessmen.
Meanwhile, the Arab League has announced that the 1st of October, one day after Mohammad Durra died, is Arab Child’s day – Albawaba.com.
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Leader of Islamic Jihad: Israeli Mothers will Cry Blood in Revenge for Mohammad’s Mother’s Tears
- Palestinian TV: General Ghiouriland Gave Orders to Kill Young Durra
- King Abdullah Offers Condolences to Father of slain Palestinian Child
- Jordan University to Honor Dead Child with Trust Fund, Prize, Garden
- Pictures of Death of Palestinian Child Plunge Israel into Embarrassment