Egypt Refuses to Receive Arab Israeli Minister
Egypt has refused to receive Israeli Arab cabinet minister Saleh Tariff, said the Israeli daily Yadhout Ahronout, cited by ArabicNews.com on Monday.
Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, during a weekly cabinet meeting, approved the travel of Tarrif to Egypt and Jordan, said the paper.
Tariff, a Druze, is the first Arab to become a cabinet member in the history of Israel – Albawaba.com
- Israeli Arab Cabinet Minister to Convey Message from Sharon to Jordan’s Monarch
- Arab Israeli Cabinet Minister Threatens to Quit
- Sharon claims Mubarak tries to intervene in Israel's internal affairs
- Egyptian FM rejects Sharon comments on Cairo role in Middle East peacemaking
- Israeli cabinet OKs end of Gaza Strip occupation, but refuses to raze synagogues