Egyptian Arab Land Bank puts a smile on Orphans faces
The Egyptian Arab Land Bank, one of the pioneers in the Jordanian banking sector, hosted orphans from the King Hussein Orphanage Society for a day. The day was filled with entertainment as well as activities, in which the Bank's regional manager Mr. Hazem Yousef, and a number of EALB's employees participated as volunteers. This initiative came as part of the Bank's ongoing commitment to support the local community, specifically the needy segment of society.
The first visit was to a Zoo in Nao'ur where 18 orphans spent a couple of hours watching and observing the animals and birds as well as learning about them. The second activity was for 23 orphans who visited the Royal Automobile Club. Both activities included games, entertainment and lunch with EALB's volunteers.
Mr. Yousef stated, "We know it is our duty, as a sociably responsible bank, to interact with each and every segment of our community, especially those who are underprivileged. We make every effort to contribute to the development of our local community especially for those that not only require financial support, but also need moral support and a sense of stability and security."
- Regional Manager of Egyptian Arab Land Bank Hosts 15 Orphans for a Day
- Egyptian Arab Land Bank Hosts the King Hussein Orphanage Society at the Royal Automobile Club
- The Egyptian Arab Land Bank Organizes Football Match
- Egyptian Arab Land Bank presents the children of the King Hussein Cancer Center with toys and smiles
- Egyptian Arab Land Bank Wins Football Tournament