Egyptian Foreign Ministry Warns Against Fraud Money Transfers
The Egyptian foreign ministry warned its citizens against gangs from West African countries which still practice fraudulence against them, the daily Al Ahram reported.
The director of Travel Guidelines Unit at the Egyptian Foreign Ministry, Ali Al Asiri advised the Egyptian nationals to take care when they receive letters about money transfers.
“There are delusive companies which contact their victims via their e-mail addresses and lure them by alleging to transfer millions of dollars to their personal bank accounts in exchange of paying certain sums of money,” said Asiri adding that these companies deceive the victims and steal the sums sent to them -- Albawaba.com
- Saudi Arabia's Ministry of Interior Warns against Fraud
- Assets of Egypt’s Money Investment Companies to be Sold
- Over 8,000 Egyptian Drivers, Technicians Hired by Saudi Companies for Hajj Season
- Four Top Officials from EgyptAir and Egypt Tourism Charged of Corruption
- Burglars Targeting Bank Clients Arrested in Egypt