Egyptian guards: Israel blocks Saudi donation to Palestinians
Israel has not allowed 12 ambulances donated by the Saudi Kingdom to the Palestinians to cross into the Gaza Strip, Egyptian border guards at this crossing point said on Tuesday.
The ambulances and a truck loaded with medicine and medical equipment also donated by the Saudis have been waiting on the Egyptian side of the Rafah crossing for a week, they said, cited by AFP.
Israeli authorities controlling the other side of the crossing have not responded to Cairo's request to let the convoy go through, they added. (Albawaba.com)
© 2003 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Israeli killed, DM security guard wounded in Palestinian rocket attack
- Egyptian Medical Aid Group Donates Ambulances to Palestinians
- 14 Egyptians on Hunger Strike Protesting Ban on Delivering Aid to Palestinians
- Israel Allows Egyptian Aid into Palestine After Week’s Delay
- Saudi firms warned of Egyptian trade links with Israel