Egyptian President Holds Talks with Libyan Leader
Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak ended his one-day visit to Libya, where he held talks on Sunday with Libyan leader Muammar Kadhafi, reported the BBC.online.
The two leaders discussed prospects for the Middle East peace process, pan-African and bilateral issues.
Mubarak is expected to meet Jordan's King on Monday and Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak this week to discuss the peace process, added the BBC - Albawaba.com
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Egyptian President holds talks with Libyan counterpart in Cairo
- Egyptian president holds talks with Israeli DM
- Libyan Leader to Hold Talks Wednesday with Tunisian President
- Mubarak Holds Talks with Tunisian President, Due in Tripoli, Kuwait Tuesday
- Egyptian, Libyan leaders discuss Iraq, Middle East conflict