Egyptian-Sudanese Marketing Company In Works
A joint Egyptian-Sudanese marketing company will be set up soon in order to increase trade between the two countries, reported the daily Al Gumhouriyyah.
The company will seek to attract businessmen from both countries to increase bilateral trade volume, said the paper, quoting an official at Egypt’s Exports Association on Friday.
He said that the Egyptian embassy in Khartoum was currently contacting Sudanese businessmen to discuss the project – Albawaba.com
- British Trade Delegation to Visit Egypt Sunday
- Egyptian-Sudanese Joint Committee Convenes Saturday in Khartoum
- Sudanese President Contacts Mubarak, Calls Bilateral Ties 'Excellent'
- Sudan’s President Visits Egypt Sunday for Bilateral, Regional Issues
- Kuwait to Ease Granting Visas to Sudanese Businessmen, Workers