Egyptian Worker Kills Employer, Eats Him and Drinks His Blood
An Egyptian worker stabbed his employer to death, then ate his flesh and drank his blood in an old Cairo mosque after he was fired from his job renovating the holy site, police said Thursday.
The 28-year-old worker was enraged at his 56-year-old employer for firing him after only a day's work at Al-Kordi mosque and docking him two pounds from the agreed 15 pounds (four dollars) wage, they added.
Ahmed Hashem locked the mosque door and stabbed his employer, Abdel Aziz Mahmud, 25 times, then slit his throat to drink his blood and cut off pieces of his flesh to eat.
Alerted by the victim's cries, passers-by called the police who smashed down the door to discover the ghoulish crime -- CAIRO (AFP)
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- HIV-Positive British Man Wins Discrimination Payout from Ex-Employer
- 100 Held in UAE for Drinking at a Mosque Site
- Parole denied for Egyptian Goddess husband-eater, after apology: "I'm sorry I dismembered him."
- Fifa criticized for ignoring 2022 World Cup workers' plight
- Livelihoods trump lawlessness: young working Egyptians risk everything in Libya