El-Ghazala University hosts 17th edition of Education Conference
The University of El-Ghazala hosted 17th edition of the education conference on Thursday August 12. <i>La Presse</i> reports that the conference was organized within the framework of a national program titled "Education and Leisure", which will continue until August 18. The conference, which had the theme "Education and training for the consolidation of the digital culture", was chaired by Khadija Ghariani, Secretary of State to the Minister of Communication Technologies in charge of Information, Internet and Free Software. Ghariani underlined the importance of education in the formation of the information society.
- Dubai Courts to co-sponsor UAEU’s 17th Scientific Annual Conference for the Faculty of Law
- Middle East conference on biomedical engineering opens in Doha
- Amman Training Collage to host educational conference
- Oman to Host Global Conference on Education
- Gulf Education and Training Exhibition (GETEX) debuts in Abu Dhabi