ElBaradei: Iran submitted nuclear report to IAEA
Iran presented a report to the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) to clear up questions over its nuclear development plans, the Nuclear Watchdog's director Mohamed ElBaradei said Thursday.
The Iranian ambassador to the IAEA Ali Akbar Salehi "delivered to me this report on all Iran's past nuclear activities," ElBaradei stated at the agency's headquarters in the Austrian capital of Vienna, according to AFP.
On Wednesday, Iran's President Mohammad Khatami expressed his hope that the IAEA would approach Tehran`s "peaceful nuclear programs without being impressed by political
© 2003 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- ElBaradei: Iran slows down nuclear enrichment works
- ElBaradei: IAEA doesn't know if Iran has tried to build nuclear weapons
- ElBaradei: Iran failed to report certain nuclear activities
- Iran’s nuclear samples taken and submitted to IAEA
- El Baradei opens IAEA meeting, group to discuss security council referral, possible deadline for Iran