Elbit Imaging Announces Annual General Meeting
Elbit Imaging Ltd. (NASDAQ: EMITF) (the "Company"), today announced that
it has scheduled its 2009 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders to take
place Wednesday, December 30, 2009 at 11:00 a.m. (Israel time), at the
offices of the Company, 2 Weitzman Street, 23rd floor, Tel-Aviv 64239,
Israel. The record date for the meeting is November 25, 2009.
The agenda of the meeting is as follows:
1. To re-elect the following members of the Board of
Directors: Mordechay Zisser, Abraham (Rami) Goren, Shimon Yitzhaki,
David Rubner, Moshe Lion and Shmuel Peretz.
2. To approve an option grant by InSightec Ltd. to Mr.
Mordechay Zisser, the Executive Chairman of the board of directors of
the Company and of InSightec Ltd.;
3. To re-appoint Brightman Almagor Zohar & Co., a member of
Deloitte, as the Company's independent auditors until the next annual
General meeting of shareholders.
4. To discuss the financial statements of the Company for the
year ended December 31, 2008.
At least two shareholders, present in person or by proxy, and holding or
representing, in the aggregate, at least thirty-three and one-third percent
(33-1/3%) of the issued and outstanding voting shares, will constitute a
quorum at the Meeting.
Items 1 and 3 require the approval of a simple majority of the shares
voted on the matter. Item 2 requires the approval of a majority of the shares
voted on the matter. In addition, since Item 2 involves an indirect
controlling shareholder of the Company, it also requires that either (i) at
least one-third of the shares voted on the matter by shareholders who do not
have a personal interest in the matter are voted in favor or (ii) the total
number of shares voted against the matter by shareholders who do not have a
personal interest in the matter does not exceed one percent of the Company's
outstanding shares. Item 4 will not involve a vote of the shareholders.
Proxy statements and proxy cards for use by shareholders that cannot
attend the meeting in person will be sent by the mail, on or about November
27, 2009, to the Company's shareholders that hold shares registered with the
American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, including shares held via Depository
Trust Company (DTC) members (and not via the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange
Clearinghouse). Shareholders that hold shares via the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange
Clearinghouse may access the proxy statement from the Company and the
following websites: http://www.sec.gov, http://www.magna.isa.gov.il and
- Radcom Calls 2009 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
- Ituran Location and Control Ltd: Notice of Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
- Oil Refineries announces successful outcome of Extraordinary General Meeting to approve acquisition of Carmel Olefins
- Ellomay Capital Announces 2009 Annual Meeting of Shareholders
- Covidien Announces Results from 2010 Annual General Meeting