Eleven Palestinians Injured in Clashes with Israeli Forces in Gaza, West Bank
11 Palestinians were injured Sunday during clashes with Israeli troops in the West Bank and Gaza Strip.
The Jerusalem Post newspaper reported that seven Palestinians were injured in the West Bank city of Bethlehem near Tekoa settlement.
In Gaza Strip, Palestine TV reported that four Palestinians were injured during clashes with Israeli forces.
Earlier in the day, Palestinian demonstrators clashed with Israeli troops near the Erez industrial zone in the Gaza Strip, reported the Jerusalem Post newspaper, quoting Israeli radio as saying. No injuries were reported.
The report said that Palestinians threw firebombs and stones at Israeli soldiers in the area, adding that the soldiers fired rubber bullets and tear gas to disperse the demonstrators – (Several Sources)
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Second Palestinian Killed by Israeli Fire in Gaza Strip
- Clashes Erupt Sunday between Palestinians, Israeli Troops in Gaza
- Israeli Helicopters Assassinate Hamas Activist in Gaza
- Death Toll Rises to Five in Confrontations with Israeli Troops in Palestinian Lands
- Palestinian Killed, 60 Injured in Clashes in Gaza Strip, West Bank