Emarat Gives Out Free Iftar Meals in its Service Stations
Emarat Gives Out Free Iftar Meals in its Service Stations during Ramadan Emirates General Petroleum Corporation "Emarat", is giving out free Iftar meals daily for fasters who are still on the road when the fast is broken. The meals include mineral water and dates. Mr. Hussain Kazim, Manager Corporate Communications at Emarat, said that Emarat carries out this initiative annually during the Holy month of Ramadan, to help the fasters who happen to be at the Corporation's service stations when the fast is broken. He also added, "I would like to take this opportunity to send my best wishes to all Emarat's customers, and I hope that this holy month will bless their lives in all its aspects. This is the least that can be done to help fasters who do not reach their homes in time to break their fast properly."
- "Emarat" Organizes an Iftar Event for its Service Stations Staff
- Emarat Launches New and Valuable Promotions in its Service Stations
- NBK's Iftar banquets is witnessing impressive attendance by fasters during the early days of Ramadan
- Emarat uses only Biodegradable Plastic bags in all its Service Stations
- Emarat Offers a Special Discount on Em-cool Service