Emir of Qatar invites Kuwaiti Emir to GCC summit
Qatar’s Emir Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa al Thani has sent a letter to Kuwait’s Emir Sheikh Jaber al Ahmed
al Sabah containing an invitation for the GCC 23rd summit, which is to be held in Doha between December 21 and 22.
The letter was handed over to the Emir of Kuwait by minister of state for foreign affairs Ahmed bin Abdullah al Mahmoud during a meeting on Monday, according to Qatar News Agency.
The meeting was attended by officials from both sides. (Albawaba.com)
- Official: GCC rift will not be discussed during Arab Summit
- Bahraini King invited to attend GCC summit
- Portugal’s Foreign Minister invited to GCC-EU meeting in Qatar
- Too much drama to handle? Kuwait's Arab Summit 'aimed at economic growth'
- Arab summit: Kuwaiti leader in historic visit but Syria disputes remain