Emirates Islamic Bank launches Ramadan Promotion
Emirates Islamic Bank got into the spirit of Ramadan by launching INTALEQ (Vehicle Finance) Promotion. This new Sharia-compliant vehicle finance promotion will run until the 30th of September 2009, giving its customers an easier way to gift themselves a car during this auspicious time of the year.
Based on the Islamic concept of Murabaha, INTALEQ Ramadan Promotion offers an array of benefits and features such as competitive profit rates, installment & profit holiday for after 90 days and a host of other benefits.
“Ramadan holds a special significance for our bank, our customers and the community, and we wanted to reflect this by launching a very special offering which reflects the spirit of Ramadan!” said Mr. Faisal Aqil, GM Retail Banking for Emirates Islamic Bank.
Customers can also benefit from tailor-made features designed to suit their wallets like the 72-month repayment periods. This feature gives them the distinct advantage of planning out their finances and simultaneously helps them have an improved lifestyle today with the ease of long-term repayments
- Emirates Islamic Bank launches Ramadan Promotion
- Emirates Islamic Bank Ties Up Exclusively With Al Habtoor Motors
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank offers AED 50,000 each to 50 winners this Ramadan
- Emirates Islamic Bank and Arabian Automobiles launch a major “Summer” Campaign
- Dubai Bank celebrates spirit of Ramadan with big wins on Covered Cards