Emirates Islamic Bank launches Ramadan Promotion
Emirates Islamic Bank get into the spirit of Ramadan by launching INTALEQ (Vehicle Finance) Promotion. This new Sharia-compliant vehicle finance promotion will run until the end of September 2010, giving its customers an easier way to gift themselves a car during this auspicious time of the year.
Based on the Islamic banking concept of Murabaha, INTALEQ Ramadan Promotion offers benefits and features such as special profit rates, installment holiday for 90 days, 50% reduction in processing fee and a host of other benefits.
"Ramadan holds a special significance for our bank, our customers and the community, and we wanted to reflect this by launching a very special offering" said Mr. Faisal Aqil, GM Retail Banking for Emirates Islamic Bank.
Customers can also benefit from tailor-made features designed to suit their wallets like 72-month repayment periods and higher finance amounts. These features give them the distinct advantage of planning out their finances and simultaneously help them have an improved lifestyle today with the ease of long-term repayments.
- Emirates Islamic Bank launches Ramadan Promotion
- Emirates Islamic Bank Ties Up Exclusively With Al Habtoor Motors
- Emirates Islamic Bank and Arabian Automobiles launch a major “Summer” Campaign
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank offers AED 50,000 each to 50 winners this Ramadan
- Emirates Islamic Bank and Jumaa Al Majid Motors introduce their new Hyundai Car Finance Scheme