Emirates NBD and Visa to send cardholders to FIFA World CupTM 2010
It is that time again when the world is gripped by football fever and Emirates NBD, the largest banking group in the Middle East in terms of assets, will give four lucky cardholders the exciting chance to win an all-expenses paid trip for two to the 2010 FIFA World CupTM in South Africa.
Emirates NBD Visa Credit & Debit cardholders will be entered into the prize draw each time they spend AED 500 on their card between March 1, 2010 and April 30, 2010. Also, new customers, approved for an Emirates NBD Visa Credit or Debit Card, will automatically be entered into the draw. In addition to the grand prize to watch the World Cup live, cardholders can also win one of 100 exciting FIFA World CupTM Merchandise kits.
“We are delighted to offer Emirates NBD Visa cardholders this one-of-a-kind opportunity to be part of the most revered event of the football calendar, simply by using their Visa Debit or Credit Card,” said R. Sivaram, Cards Business Head, Emirates NBD. “The FIFA World Cup final will be one of the most watched and talked about events of the year. At Emirates NBD, we always strive to give customers opportunities to be a part of world-class events.”
Emirates NBD offers a full suite of Visa credit cards, including Skywards Infinite & Platinum, Visa Infinite, Platinum, Business, Gold and Silver. The Debit cards suite includes Visa Debit, Visa Platinum, Visa Infinite and Visa Business Debit Card.
- Emirates NBD and Visa send cardholders to FIFA World CupTM 2010
- Visa and National Bank of Egypt to Send 30 Lucky Cardholders to 2010 FIFA World Cup™
- Visa offers cardholders in Jordan ‘life-time opportunity’ to experience 2014 World Cup Brazil
- Visa and Barclays Send Lucky Cardholders to the FIFA Confederations Cup South Africa 2009
- Football fever grips Mall of the Emirates