Emirates Palace Wins Three Platinums at the 2006 MENA Travel Awards
At a glittering ceremony held last night at the Al Bustan Rotana Hotel in Dubai, Emirates Palace had an unprecedented win by scooping three platinum awards, the only hotel to achieve such an accolade in their first year of participation in the awards. Emirates Palace managed by Kempinski won awards in the following categories ; Best 5- Star New Hotel for the Year 2005, Best Conference / Convention Hotel and Best Tourism Project. Shown in the picture is Noel Massoud, General Manager with the Emirates Palace team and their well deserved trophies.
Built in the style of a majestic Arabian Castle rising from the desert sands, Emirates Palace is situated on a 1.3 km stretch of private beach and surrounded by hectares of manicured lawns. Emirates Palace is operated by Kempinski as part of their prestigious portfolio, which comprises distinctively individual properties in Europe, Africa, the Middle East, South America and Asia.
Emirates Palace comprises 390 luxury rooms and suites and a variety of fine dining options. The resort’s leisure facilities include two intricately landscaped swimming pools and two state of the art fitness centres. Two spas and a marina with private berths for yachts and super yachts will open by the end of 2006.
The Emirates Palace houses the most luxurious and technologically advanced meeting facilities in the region which include an auditorium with 1,100 seats, a main ballroom that can accommodate up to 2500 guests, over 40 meeting rooms, a Media Centre and a Business Centre.
- Emirates Palace triumphs at the 4th Annual MENA Awards with multiple platinum awards for the second year in a row
- Emirates Palace Welcomes New Hotel Manager
- Feel ‘Special’ this summer with Emirates Palace
- Catch The Great World Cup Action at Emirates Palace - Hardened Fans eagerly anticipate Quarterfinals Bash at the Palace’s specially built amphitheatr
- “Aida Monumental Opera on Fire” premieres at Emirates Palace