Emirati Company Launches Anti-Money Laundering Solution
An Emirati computer company has launched a Unisys anti-money laundering solution in the UAE, according to Khaleej Times on Thursday.
The daily reported Al-Ghurair Enterprises For Computers also organized a seminar in Dubai Wednesday addressing key issues of money laundering , best practices and the IT solutions to develop best practices, the daily said, quoting a press release from Unisys as saying that the anti-money laundering solution that is being currently offered to banks and financial institutions in the country, among others, identifies and prioritizes suspicious financial transactions.
According to the paper, the product is called Unisys e-@ction Anti-Money Laundering (UAML) Solution enables financial institutions to identify and monitor potential fraud and money laundering transactions to a level of accuracy and detail that is "unattainable in a manual environment" -- Albawaba.com
- usaid/sabeq and abj illustrate practical methods of applying anti-money
- EastNets to highlight cutting-edge anti-money laundering solutions at Sibos 2014
- Three UAE banks launch anti-money laundering initiative
- Capital Bank of Jordan to promote its anti-money laundering program by adopting EastNets solutions
- Dubai based EastNets acquires major international anti-money laundering solutions provider