Emirati Foundation to Promote Arab Science
The Sharjah-based Arab Science and Technology Foundation (ASTF) will play a key role in supporting scientific research in the Arab world, the Gulf News reported Sunday, quoting delegates at its first conference.
Around 50 scientists are taking part in the meeting, which started at the University of Sharjah Saturday and continues through Monday, the paper said.
They emphasized the foundation's importance in promoting cooperation among research centers, universities and scientific associations.
The foundation spokesman was quoted by the daily as saying the foundation will play a key role in enhancing cooperation among Arab scientists and scholars and their counterparts elsewhere.
Founded in June this year, the ASTF is a non-government, non-profit organization which works for the development of science by supporting scientists, research and research centers in the Arab world. - Albawaba.com
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Sharjah Foundation to Promote Arab Science
- Emirati students participate and win at the first ever Intel Science Competition – Arab World
- Renowned Quran reciter lauds Qatar Foundation’s effort to promote education
- Arab Science and Technology Foundation
- The Arab Science & Technology Foundation (ASTF) organises the fourth Scientific Research Outlook Symposium in Egypt