Employment Secured for 6,916 Bahrainis
A total of 6,916 Bahrainis were given jobs last year through the employment program of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (Molsa), Bahrain Tribune reported Sunday, quoting Minister Abdulnabi Al Sho’ala.
Out of the total employed, the ministry’s Employment Services Bureau (ESB) accounted for 3,195 while the direct-hiring program accounted for 3,721, the paper said, noting that on Saturday 10 workers were feted by Al Sho’ala in what he called a ‘symbolic ceremony’ highlighting the ministry’s continuing employment services program -- Albawaba.com
- Bahrain to Make Full-Scale Bid to Create Jobs for Nationals
- Presidential program for promotion of employment in Tunisia
- Bahrain to Host International Labor Conference in February
- Over 8,000 Egyptian Drivers, Technicians Hired by Saudi Companies for Hajj Season
- Over 15,000 Bahrainis to Benefit from Job 'Reservations'