Engineer Maani Receives the Ambassador of Germany
Mayor of Amman, Eng. Omar Maani received in his office Thursday the Ambassador of Germany, Dr. Joachim Heidorn and discussed with him ways to bolster cooperation and exchange of expertise between the two cities, Amman and Berlin.
The mayor reviewed, during the meeting, the Greater Amman Municipality (GAM) future plans and current project in the fields of comprehensive planning, environment, and upgrading and modernizing the infrastructure, which should play a positive role in developing the city of Amman.
The Mayor also reviewed GAM’s plans to develop and modernize the public transport sector (in Amman), which is bound to render developed and integrated services to the citizens; he also reviewed the development project of Jabal Al Qal’a (the castle mountain) which is meant to enhance the touristic position of the site.
Eng. Maani also touched upon the centennial festivities and Amman International Marathon which the Capital shall witness the coming month as part of its celebrations of 100 years since the inception of Amman Municipality.
On his part, the German Ambassador cited his admiration of the development Amman is enjoying nowadays in the fields of construction and urbanization.
- Mayor of Amman Meets Saudi Ambassador
- German Ambassador to the UAE receives new Audi
- Mayor of Amman Receives the Chilean Ambassador
- Prince Faisal Bin Al Hussein Sponsors Celebration: Civil Defense Receives Ambulances and Communication Equipment
- Al-Maani Meets Al-Fujairah Mayor and Discusses With Him Ways to Enhance Cooperation