Enrollment to universities starts in Algeria
Enrollment to universities has started in Algeria this week. Liberte Algeria reports that about 146,000 new graduates are expected to enroll to universities for this academic year. Tahar Hadjar, vice-president of the University of Algiers noted that the enrollment would continue until August 19. Hadjar added, "Last year we had 22,000 new students enrolled. This year only on August 6 we enrolled more than 500 students. We have no problem of capacity; we can easily absorb the flow of new students."
- Yemeni medicine students of private colleges to learn in Sana'a University
- 250 new students enroll at Khalifa University for new academic year
- 7,612,000 students for new academic year in Algeria
- Algerian President inaugurates academic year in Sidi Bel Abbes
- Princess Sumaya University for Technology Sees a 100% Increase in the Size of its New Student Body