Environmental projects launched in Tunisia
Environmental projects were launched in Mahdia, Tunisia. <i>La Presse</i> reports that the governor of Mahdia chaired a meeting on Friday August 19 to follow up the advances in the projects carried out so far. The governor noted that they had launched a total of 154 projects, which cost a total of 19,800,000 dinars. Of this amount, approximately 1,400,000 dinar was allocated to the projects aiming at protecting environment and at increasing the number of parks in Mahdia. The governor stressed the need for investment and labor force to complete these projects.
- French Funds for World Environment allocates 450,000 euros for Tunisia
- Jordan learns from Tunisia experience in environmental projects
- EUR 34 million loan to support new environmental project in Tunisia
- Local residents more involved in Tunisia beach cleaning project
- Ford Motor Company conservation and environmental grants launch 2012 edition with $100,000 pledged for deserving projects