Epson introduces free printing application for Apple iPhone and iPod touch users
Epson has announced the launch of iPrint, a new free, easy-to-use photo printing application which enables users to print photos directly from their iPhone or iPod touch. The iPrint application was developed by Epson and allows users to print wirelessly to most Epson Ethernet and Wi-Fi enabled printers including the Epson Stylus Photo range and Epson Stylus Office range.
The Epson iPrint app is available for free from the App Store on iPhone and iPod touch or at www.itunes.com/appstore/ and available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch and Portuguese. “With the ever-growing demand for iPhones and iPods, especially in the Middle East markets, we are certain that users will appreciate the launch of Epson’s iPrint application. The new application presents users with a convenient way to print high-quality photos directly to their Epson printer. Moreover, the iPrint application gives iPhone and iPod touch users greater flexibility by allowing them to print on a variety of photo paper sizes and A4 paper,” said Khalil El Dalu, General Manager, Epson Middle East.
- Epson launches high-definition all-in-one photo printer in Middle East
- Epson launches its latest multi-purpose printers for the SOHO segment in the Middle East
- Epson’s Stylus Photo R320 offers integrated preview screen and professional photo quality output at home
- Epson launches latest hi-definition 4-in-1 targeted at home users
- Wi-Fi -enabled Epson Stylus TX550W Series all-in-one printer unveiled in the Middle East