Etihad Atheeb Telecom “GO” provides International Calling Cards during Hajj for 55 Halalas/Minute
During Hajj, pilgrims strive to stay in touch with families and loved ones at all times while traveling in the holy sites, yet high International Roaming rates and the possibility of losing or misplacing mobile devices remain some of the main obstacles facing pilgrims. In order to facilitate communications during Hajj, Etihad Atheeb Telecom "GO", the first 4G (Cloud Telecom) operator in Saudi Arabia provided the (International Calling Card), which can be used to make international calls to many destinations around the world for 55 halalas per minute ($ 0.14 U.S. per minute). The (International Calling Card) is the safest choice for high quality international calls at competitive rates; pilgrims may devote their attention to performing Hajj Manasek without risking the loss of their mobile devices, additionally, The (International Calling Card) can be acquired immediately without the need for personal identification or documentations.
By obtaining the (International Calling Card) pilgrims are guaranteed the best international rates at 55 Halalas per minute and credit control, the (International Calling Card) is available in categories of (10، 20، 30، 50) SR through our outlets in Makkah.
- Etihad Atheeb Telecom " GO" launches nomadic 4G voice service free of charge and without setup fees
- Etihad Atheeb Telecom files lawsuit against Saudi Telecom Company
- Saudi Arabia bans use of LPG at holy sites during Hajj
- “GO” launches its first SOHO package (GO Business)
- NCB Capital: consumer stocks impacted the most by Hajj and Ramadan