Etihad launches golf club for Etihad Guest members
Etihad Airways today launched Etihad Golf Club, a club designed to provide members of its award-winning Etihad Guest rewards programme around the world with a range of exclusive golf events, services and promotions. The Etihad Golf Club is free for Etihad Guest members to join during the Abu Dhabi Golf Championship, held between 21-24 January.
The Etihad Golf Club will provide members with a range of benefits, including:
· special golf holiday offers and the opportunity to play at many leading golf courses at Etihad destinations worldwide;
· member events in Abu Dhabi, Dubai and London, where members can participate in official club competitions;
· expert online tuition under the guidance of one of the world’s leading golf instructors, Claude Harmon; and
· discounts and special offers on top golfing products.
To mark the launch of the Etihad Golf Club, the first member, Henry Tombe met European Ryder Cup star, Sergio Garcia at the Yas Marina Circuit during his thrilling Whack from the Track challenge this week, where he drove a golf ball along the longest straight of the Yas Marina Circuit.
Peter Baumgartner, Etihad Airways’ chief commercial officer, said: “We are committed to offering innovative and unique benefits to our Etihad Guest members. Many of our members are keen golfers, and we are pleased to launch an exciting product that connects them with golf clubs in Abu Dhabi and in key destinations worldwide.”
Members will pay for products and services using either cash or Etihad Guest miles.
- Marriott vacation club becomes latest partner
- Golfing Legend Sergio Garcia Hits 675 Yard Drive At Inaugural ‘Whack From The Track’ Challenge
- Golfing legend Sergio Garcia hits 675 yard drive at inaugural 'Whack from the Track' challenge
- Etihad launches melbourne prize golf competition
- Bangkok Airways joins Etihad Guest programme as airline partner