Etisalat Academy Surveys Clients’ Satisfaction
Etisalat Academy announced it has completed its annual customer satisfaction survey for its clients. The survey comes along with the Academy’s commitment to meet the requirements and needs of the companies and organizations that participate in its programs.
The survey covered all aspects of its services and programs including its professional, consulting and training programs, which are designed to develop skills across the region. In particular, the survey covered quality of trainers their ability to communicate, training documentation, use of presentation technologies, quality of accommodation, the general training environment inside the Academy and/or in the clients’ premises and the overall level of the Academy’s consulting services.
Ali Al Sharid, Chief Executive Officer Etisalat Services said: “The results of this survey are very important to us; they help in providing best services to our clients. We will use its results to further enhance our services and fulfill the needs of our clients.”
Dr. Doaa Faes, General Manager, Etisalat Academy, said:”We are very keen on surveying our clients’ satisfaction regards the quality and Comprehensiveness of our programs and services. This helps us in providing the highest standards of outstanding performance that our customers deserve and contribute effectively in achieving their goals.”
- etisalat academy celebrates abu dhabi police policom program graduates
- Etisalat Academy to Provide Certified ZTE Training
- etisalat academy graduates 50 oman mobile managers
- Etisalat signs Memorandum of Understanding to launch “Etisalat Academy” programs in Sudan
- Etisalat Academy to Host Ministries, Authorities, and Federal Government Corporations in Second Seminar of Excellence Quest