Etisalat customers continue to save on Wasel prepaid mobile connection renewal
Etisalat continues the Wasel connection renewal offer at a discounted price of AED 50 with a free initial credit worth AED 25 that can be used for making both local and international calls and sending SMS. As part of the offer, customers will enjoy savings on renewal during the promotion period valid till 9 May 2010.
The free credit of AED 25 will be automatically added to the customer’s account upon Wasel renewal and is valid for 90 days from the date of account renewal. Customers will then be informed about the free credit through an SMS notification and they can check their credit balance by calling *121*8# from their mobile phones.
Etisalat customers can benefit from the promotion and renew their Wasel accounts in advance, regardless of the renewal due date. To the customer's advantage, the renewal, however, will be activated only from the actual due date onward. Customers can renew their accounts by calling 122 or online (www.etisalat.ae/online) or by using the payment machines.
Wasel customers can maximize their benefit by subscribing to the new Super off-peak plan and enjoy an increased discount of extra 60% on international calls during the Super off-peak hours from 11pm -7am. Besides Super off-peak discounts, customers can also enjoy higher discounts during off-peak hours which is 2pm - 4pm, 9pm - 11pm every day, all Fridays and national holidays. Discounts for Wasel customers have been increased to 35%. Customers can subscribe by calling 125.
- Etisalat offers Wasel subscribers 100% money back on New Connections, Renewals and Reactivations
- Etisalat enables 'Wasel' users to shift to postpaid GSM for free with AED 240 free credit
- Etisalat offers Wasel customers 99 fils/min rate for calling South Asian subcontinent all through summer
- Get fancy with Etisalat’s new postpaid promotion
- Recharge your Wasel and become a Millionaire