Euro-Mediterranean Ministerial Committee in Morocco
The Moroccan city of Skhirat hosted the fifth edition of the Euro-Mediterranean Ministerial Committee for Investment and Partnership (FEMIP). The committee, which gathered the Ministers of Finance of the member states of the European Union and their Mediterranean partners, discussed the latest developments in regards to the Euro-Mediterranean cooperation, FEMIP's activities and presented a list of recommendations for future development.
The event, reports <i>EMarrakech</i>, was held in the conference center of the city of Skhirat from 19 to June 20.
- Mediterranean flavours in the Bleu Bazar
- Syrian FM to Boycott Euro-Mediterranean Conference
- Euro-Mediterranean policy makers renew commitment to e-Infrastructures in the region
- Euro-Mediterranean partnership conference concluded
- Jordan Restaurant Association (JRA) participated at the second General Assembly Meeting of the Euro