Evaluation of achievements of Tunisia's 10th development plan (2002-2006)
The achievements of Tunisia's 10th Plan (2002-2006) in various socio-economic sectors such as agriculture and fishery were recently evaluated by the regional councils in charge. <i>La Presse</i> reports that among the achievements of the 10th plan were the development of new hydro resources, generalization of the means of irrigation, irrigation of the new zones like Rmal Wadi and adjustment of the Sousse part. After evaluating the 10th plan, the regional councils also presented some recommendations for the 11th plan envisaged to be completed between 2007 and 2011.
- Tozeur benefits from 10th Development Plan (2002-2006)
- Tunisia's new industrial zone in Beja
- New book issued documenting federal government’s achievements and highlighting challenges faced between 2006 and 2009
- Five-Year plan for judicial cooperation between Tunisia and Netherlands
- 10th Congress deliberations continues