Evenings with Casta Cali Group
The famous Casta Cali group performed in Carthage last Thursday on August 4 and then in the international festival of Hammet on August 5. <i>La Presse</i> reports that in their performance, Casta Cali, which is formed of eight musicians, interpreted a symbiosis of the gypsy music and the Algerian rai with an organ, drums, four guitars and percussion instruments. The audience was particularly enthralled by the last part of the concert in Hammet where Casta Cali rhymed the tunes of guitar with the tunes of darbouka.
- <B>Saber Ruba’ee captivates audience in Carthage</B>
- Colombian Rebels Freeze Peace Process with Government
- National Geographic Abu Dhabi to take viewers inside some of the world’s most inaccessible places
- What lies beneath: A behind-the-scenes look at four films from the Cairo Intl Film Festival
- Falcao ready for Bahrain, Kuwait friendlies