Every Beauty has a Number: Get to know yours with Wella Koleston
Wella, international colour experts, have introduced a new concept for women, providing them with their unique beauty number. Because Wella understands that hair is every woman’s hair is her crowning glory, the hair colour experts are providing the widest range of intense shades for lusciously coloured hair this season.
Picking out a shade is the biggest obstacle women face when choosing to colour their hair. Wella’s campaign, “Beauty has a Number: What’s Yours?” is making this choice easier and more fun for women.
Offering a selection of over 35 intense, long-lasting shades, women in the Middle East have endless options to choose their beauty number – one unique hair shade or a combination of shades to get the hair colour they want. Sascha Breuer, international Wella ambassador, shares some expert tips to get your beauty number –
1) The best way to choose a hair colour is to think about your skin tone and individual style. You should pick a Beauty number that matches both -your skin tone and individual style. This season it is all about making your hair shine with gloss-revving shades (add shade names and numbers of the latest ones introduced)!
2) What is your reason of coloring hair? Depending on whether you are covering gray, highlighting a natural hair colour or using hair colour to completely change your image, knowing what you want helps to narrow down the hair colouring choices.”
3) Tips for Blondes: If you have blonde hair with coppery shades and you want to go for a more even colour, mix in 8/1 – Light Ash Blonde – with your colour. The ash hue helps to remove any coppery tones from your hair, evening it out and giving your hair a more natural and vivid colour.
4) Tips for Red heads: If you dare to go red, will your unique beauty number be (add shade names )66/46, 55/46 or 66/56? Each number corresponds to a colour and when combined with browns, they bring out a hair colour that is unique to you!
5) Tips for Brunettes: Brunettes have an even wider variety to choose from – with four new colours in the Koleston shade offering (shade name + shade number), finding a hair colour or a combination of hair colours has never been more fun!
Maintenance of hair colour is key to achieving long-lasting shine. Now that Koleston has given you expert tips on choosing the beauty number, Sascha shares expert tips on maintaining this intense colour for longer.
1) To ensure that your colour stays locked in and shines for longer, Wella’s Koleston includes a revolutionary gloss treatment, which can be used over six weeks!
2) Using a quality colour-care shampoo and conditioner it important to keep the color locked in for longer. Stronger colours like red will always fade quicker than blondes or browns because of the amount of pigment in them. More care is required with red hair, especially when you are out in the sun.”
Wella’s Koleston Kit with its widest range of intense shades and revolutionary shine treatment has given women in the Middle East their beauty number. Do you know yours? Available at all leading outlets in GCC.