EXPOSED: The Secret Files on Hollywood’s Hottest Scandals.
Jacqueline Kennedy’s office and homes were bugged by husband-to-be Aristotle Onasis, who hired a private eye to install wiretaps to find out if she was an unfaithful woman.
Fortunately, she was and that is how Onasis finally married Jacqueline.
However, those wires and bugs were never removed because the jealous Onasis decided to keep tabs on his beautiful bride, accounted the Enquirer.
This is only one of the revelations made by the secret tapes of Fred Otash, Hollywood’s most famous private eye.
His exploits are so famous that the movie LA Confidential based two character on Otash’s colorful life.
The scandals have surfaced eight years after Otash died at age 70.
Following are other blockbuster revelations made by Otash’s secret tapes:
· On his way to the White House, John F. Kennedy snorted cocaine during a wild lovemaking session with a girlfriend.
· Bobby Kennedy plied Marilyn Monroe with pills the night she died and put a pillow over her face to muffle screams as they fought.
· JFK narrowly escaped being named in a messy divorce case involving a wealthy Hollywood wife who was also having affairs with Sammy Davis JR and Frank Sinatra.
· Rock Hudson was secretly taped talking about his homosexuality and was so desperate to cover it up he agreed to a huge divorce settlement.
· A badly shaken Lana turner discovered her lover was having an affair with her daughter and that he was also blackmailing other stars he had taped having sex.
· All-American father figure Danny Tomas had a torrid affair with busy actress Marie ‘The Body’ McDonald.
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Saudi's game of thrones: The tweeting thorn in their crown leaks succession secrets
- Indian Politicians Involved in Sex, Bigamy Scandals to Step Down
- Ahmad Ratib's daughter involved in blackmail scandal
- Belly dancer with the dodgy Salafi husband takes a swing at Morsi
- NSA leaks playing into the hands of terrorists - UK intelligence chief