FAR loses against Dolphins
Moroccan national football club FAR was defeated 1-0 by the Nigerian team Dolphin in the first-leg of the 2005 African Football Cup. <i>Le Matin</i> reports that the Nigerian striker Bola Bello scored the match’s only goal just six minutes before the game ended. The Moroccan coach, Mohamed Fakher blamed the Nigerian pitch for affecting aversely the performance of his team adding that they will play better in the second leg of the match, which will be held in Rabat in two weeks.
- Nigerian Football Association Slams Rangers over Fan Hooliganism
- Free Willies: Oman saves four 'killer whales' stranded on their coast
- Did Angelina Jolie go too far getting a double mastectomy? Dubai doc says no.
- Moroccan teams of RAJA and FAR will resume matches
- A war of nerves, or hedging: US shale producers step up game against Gulf powerhouses