Fatah activist shot dead in Lebanon
An activist of Fatah was shot dead overnight in the Palestinian refugee camp in Lebanon, Palestinian sources reported Saturday.
Ibrahim Shraidi, 34, a former body guard for a Palestinian police official, had been standing in front of his shop in Ain el-Helweh camp when unidentified attackers opened fire on him with assault rifles, killing him instantly, the source said. (Albawaba.com)
- Palestinian killed in Lebanese refugee camp
- Palestinian shot dead near Nablus, another Palestinian dies of wounds
- Fateh Member Shot to Death in Lebanese Refugee Camp
- Palestinian Fateh Member Escapes Assassination Attempt outside Lebanon Camp
- One killed, Two Injured in Palestinian Infighting at Refugee Camp in South Lebanon