Fatah leader arrested near Hebron; PFLP member killed in Tulkarem
Israeli security forces arrested Sunday a Fatah leader in the West Bank village of Dura, south of Hebron. Israel said that the man, Jamal Rajoub, is responsible for several shooting attacks in the Hebron area.
Meanwhile, an Israeli citizen was lightly injured Sunday morning when shots were fired at him near the settlement of Avnei Hefetz near the West Bank city of Tulkarem. The man managed to reach a nearby Israli outpost where he received medical treatment.
Earlier in the day, four mortars were fired at Israeli settlements in the southern Gaza Strip. No injuries were reported.
A Palestinian was killed in an overnight blast at the entrance to a West Bank refugee camp, Palestinian security officials and local residents said Sunday.
Khaled Diab, 22, a member of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine was killed just before midnight on Saturday at Tulkarem refugee camp. (Albawaba.com)
- Israeli Security Forces Arrest Fateh, PFLP Activists Near Hebron
- Israel arrests Islamic Jihad activists near Hebron; Egypt invites Palestinian factions to landmark talks in Cairo
- Israeli forces kill Islamic Jihad leader near Hebron following overnight West Bank arrests
- Israel kills four in Tulkarem, including top Fatah activist; Hamas member, PA policeman shot dead in Gaza Strip
- Fatah official arrested after Israelis raid Tulkarem camp