Fatah leader arrested near Hebron; PFLP member killed in Tulkarem
Israeli security forces arrested Sunday a Fatah leader in the West Bank village of Dura, south of Hebron. Israel said that the man, Jamal Rajoub, is responsible for several shooting attacks in the Hebron area.
Meanwhile, an Israeli citizen was lightly injured Sunday morning when shots were fired at him near the settlement of Avnei Hefetz near the West Bank city of Tulkarem. The man managed to reach a nearby Israli outpost where he received medical treatment.
Earlier in the day, four mortars were fired at Israeli settlements in the southern Gaza Strip. No injuries were reported.
A Palestinian was killed in an overnight blast at the entrance to a West Bank refugee camp, Palestinian security officials and local residents said Sunday.
Khaled Diab, 22, a member of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine was killed just before midnight on Saturday at Tulkarem refugee camp. (Albawaba.com)
- Israeli Security Forces Arrest Fateh, PFLP Activists Near Hebron
- Israeli forces kill Tanzim member in West Bank
- Israeli soldiers raid Tulkarem, arrest Palestinians and destroy house in West Bank
- Six Palestinians, two Israeli soldiers killed in West Bank and Gaza Strip
- Palestinian boy killed in West Bank, four Israeli soldiers wounded