Fatah member killed in Lebanon
A member of the mainstream Fatah movement was killed at dawn Sunday in the Palestinian refugee camp of Ain el Hilweh, east of the port city of Sidon in Southern Lebanon, according to Palestinian sources, cited by the Saudi Press Agency.
Raed HaJir, aged 30, answered a knock at the door and was shot dead, sources said.
No further information was provided. (Albawaba.com)
- Palestinian killed in Lebanese refugee camp
- One killed, Two Injured in Palestinian Infighting at Refugee Camp in South Lebanon
- Ein El-Hilweh cease-fire may collapse after assassinatin of Fatah activist
- Palestinian Fateh Member Escapes Assassination Attempt outside Lebanon Camp
- Clashes resume in Lebanon largest Palestinian refugee camp