Fatah member killed in Lebanon
A member of the mainstream Fatah movement was killed at dawn Sunday in the Palestinian refugee camp of Ain el Hilweh, east of the port city of Sidon in Southern Lebanon, according to Palestinian sources, cited by the Saudi Press Agency.
Raed HaJir, aged 30, answered a knock at the door and was shot dead, sources said.
No further information was provided. (Albawaba.com)
- Lebanon: Senior Fatah Islam members captured
- Palestinian vendor shot dead in Ein el-Hilweh camp
- Israel kills two Hamas members near Jenin; Fatah, Hamas set to resume talks in Cairo
- Tensions rise again in Lebanon's largest Palestinian camp
- Tensions escalate between Palestinian groups in Lebanon's refugee camp after assassination