FedEx Expands Middle Eastern Services
FedEx will begin 10kg and 25kg box service in seven Middle Eastern countries: Cyprus, Jordan, Lebanon, Qatar, Syria and Lebanon.
The company, the world's largest express transportation company, has already successfully launched this service in Bahrain, Egypt, Kuwait, and the UAE.
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- FedEx Express Enters Operational Agreement With MNG Kargo in Turkey
- FEDEX APPOINTS NEW MANAGING DIRECTOR OF MIDDLE EAST OPERATIONS
- FedEx Express Appoints New Senior Manager Of Operations
- FEDEX APPOINTS NEW MANAGING DIRECTOR OF SALES AND MARKETING
- FedEx Introduces Automatic Tracking Tool to Help Customers Save Time and Boost Productivity