FedEx Express Enters Operational Agreement With MNG Kargo in Turkey
FedEx Express, the world’s largest express transportation company and a subsidiary of FedEx Corp., has signed a new operational agreement with leading air cargo transportation company MNG Kargo as its global service participant in Turkey. Under the new agreement, customers will benefit from a number of FedEx Express services, including access to next-business-day services within Europe and to the United States, as well as services to and from Asia.
- FedEx Express Appoints New Senior Manager Of Operations
- FEDEX APPOINTS NEW MANAGING DIRECTOR OF MIDDLE EAST OPERATIONS
- FEDEX APPOINTS NEW MANAGING DIRECTOR OF SALES AND MARKETING
- FedEx Expands Middle Eastern Services
- FedEx Introduces Automatic Tracking Tool to Help Customers Save Time and Boost Productivity