Female bomber kills three as Iraqi policemen shot dead by U.S. fire
Iraqi police said a woman suicide bomber has killed three people and injured 12 in an attack near a bus terminal northeast of Baghdad. A senior police officer said the attack occurred Wednesday morning in a commercial area of Balad Ruz in the Diyala province.
Meanwhile, American soldiers shot dead three Iraqi policemen by mistake in the northern Iraqi province of Kirkuk. A US military statement described the incident as a "tragic accident." According to Reuters, three Iraqi policemen died and one was wounded during the incident in Kirkuk province on Wednesday.
- Three Iraqi policemen shot dead by US troops near Kirkuk, Two members of Saddam regime attacked in Najaf
- Three Iraqi policemen shot dead as US troops fail to catch Saddam deputy after raiding ''hide out''
- Three Afghan policemen killed by US airstrike
- Attack on Baghdad police station kills ten people as Spanish military attache shot dead
- Three Americans shot dead in northern Iraq