Field survey on female circumcision practice in Aden province
A field survey on the female circumcision practice in the province of Aden was concluded on Wednesday. According to SABA, the survey was carried out by the Memdarah Social Association in cooperation with the Girl Health Program.
Twenty-two researchers interviewed 600 families on their views on the practice of the female genital mutilation and its impacts.
- 90% of Khartoum's Women Subjected to Female Genital Mutilation
- Association of Female Managers created in Algeria
- Sudan closes newspaper over graphic sexual description
- British Ocean Scare to Carry out Maritime Survey Project on Yemen Territorial Waters
- Nouakchott/ parliamentary Workshop: final declaration calls for adoption of a law banning FGM within a year