"Fifteen Colors of Morocco" held in Montreal
Several hundreds of Moroccans by origin, who reside in Canada, have gathered recently in one of the most prestigious theatres of Montreal to celebrate the launch of the third edition of "Fifteen Colors of Morocco." This event is scheduled to take place at Quebecois metropolis until May 29.
"Fifteen Colors of Morocco", is held every two years by the Moroccan Federation of Canada (FMC), with the aim of presenting the hosting Canadian society with the cultural richness of their country of origin, Morocco.
<i>EMarrakech</i> reports that this year honor co-presidents of the event were chosen to be the Canadian Minister of Foreign Affairs, Pierre Pettigrew, and the Moroccan ambassador to Canada, Mohamed Tangi.
- Adil Charkaoui engages Morocco and Canada
- UAE Participates in International Civil Aviation Organization ( ICAO) 37th General Assembly in Montréal
- Two Moroccans participate at world swimming championships in Montreal
- An illusionary concert for Najwa Karam in Montreal
- Cheb Khaled, Hakim to sing Metropolis Theater in Montreal