Figs Festival to kick off in Morocco
The 2nd edition of the Festival of Figs will be held in Bouhada from September 7 until September 9. Organized by the Association of Development and Solidarity in Bouhada with the theme “support for the local products”, the Festival will host several personalities of Tunisian civil society organizations. The program of the Festival consists of conferences on agricultural products and in particular figs, a local fair of agricultural products, sports competitions and music concerts.
- 120,000 people attended the Saidia Festival opening ceremony, which kicked off with a performance by Myriam Fares. (Image: Facebook)
- Dangerous curves ahead! Jennifer Lopez takes Morocco by storm as she kicks off the Mawazine Festival
- 2nd edition of Gasba Folksong Festival to kick off
- First edition of Ahwach Festival to kick off
- 2nd edition of “Rhythms of Peace” Festival in Morocco