Filipina Wife Confesses to Killing Canadian Husband in Kuwait
The wife of a murdered Canadian in Kuwait, Luc Ethier confessed Tuesday to his killing with three Filipino accomplices, revealed the minister of interior, Sheikh Mohammad Al-Khaled Al-Sabah as quoted by KUNA.
Ethier is the first Westerner to be killed in the Gulf area since the United States launched air strikes on Afghanistan, but politics was not involved in the case.
Earlier reports said that the wife identified a Kuwaiti military man as the killer, but the security authorities were not convinced with here claim, according to a senior security source.
Luc Ethier, an aircraft technician, was shot three times as he walked with his wife through a busy shopping area in Fahaheel, 20 kilometers (12 miles) south of Kuwait City.
Ethier, who had converted to Islam last February, died instantly when one of three bullets fired at him penetrated his heart and the other two his head.
His Filipina wife survived the attack after being shot three times, in the back and shoulder.
Reports said that the wife was the beneficiary of the husband life insurance policy, which was the motive for the murder – Albawaba.com
- Kuwait Arrests Suspect in Murder of Canadian Man
- Wife of al Qaeda spokesman: My husband is not a terrorist; ought to be tried in Kuwait
- Pro-Abortion Egyptian Husband Escapes Fatal Attack by Wife
- Four Filipinos acquitted for murder of Canadian in Kuwait
- Wife's Shopping Spree & Husband's Killing Spree to Put Asma Behind Bars?