Filmmaker Exchange Program for US and Moroccan students
Tribeca Film Institute (TFI) and Marrakech International Film Festival Foundation jointly organized the Marrakech/Tribeca Filmmaker Exchange Program, which will host 16 Moroccan and US students. Albayane reports that the participants of the exchange program will attend two-week long intensive courses, which will be offered by the well-known American director Martin Scorsese, actor Jeffrey Wright and the Iranian director Abbas Kiarostami. 16 Moroccan and US students taking part in the program will also have the opportunity to show their short films at the 2006 edition of the Tribeca Film Fesival, which will be held in New York City.
- Scholarships in the US for Moroccan Students
- Moroccan students visit Spain through exchange program
- Marrakech International Film Festival hosts American director Martin Scorsese
- Princess Sumaya University for Technology (PSUT) Sends Two Distinguished Students to Study in the United States as Part of Exchange Program
- Martin Scorsese named president of Marrakech International Film Festival